Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A Week of Lasts and Firsts

These past couple of weeks have been crazy busy, but in a good way. We got the chance to watch Brad's golf team play at the state tournament last weekend. Way to go Raiders! Teagan and I had our last days of school and the kids had their last official day at daycare. If you don't know, we are switching daycares in the fall -not because there was anything wrong, just time to change. So, that was a little sad, but we are moving on to new things. The kids will have a "nanny" for a couple weeks this summer while I am working, but after that we will have some time to enjoy time together.
On to the firsts:
















Teagan had her first couple of t-ball games. They are getting better each game. Could it be the coaching?














Check out that form!















Teagan also lost her first tooth on Friday. She was getting pretty worried because she was "the only kid in her class who hadn't lost a tooth yet!" I am not sure I believe it, but just glancing at some of her classmates it might be true! So, after a little drama and a quick yank by this Momma it was out. That wasn't the last of the drama though - she lost the tooth again - literally! We have no idea where that little tooth is, so after a couple of breakdowns we wrote a note for the tooth fairy explaining the situation. She was very gracious and left us a note back saying it happens all the time and Teagan could have her money and just put the tooth under her pillow when she finds it.




















Check out the booty on this guy! Every morning this week he has kept his underwear dry. Just all of a sudden he was ready.




















We are in no way close to wearing them out or even all day, but it is a step in the right direction and makes this Momma a little less worried that she would have to send a 5 year old to Kindergarten in diapers!















The lillies we transplanted are in full bloom and then majority of the plants are doing well.












We love our deck and was more than just an investment in our house. It was an investment for my sanity!
















With a sitter and the kids at my house during the day my planning side kicked into high gear. I used this frame I got at Gordmans clearance for about $2 and wrote the main ideas on the yellow paper and put it under the glass. Everyday I use a dry erase marker to change any information I need to leave for the day. So much better than filling up my calendar on the fridge or having paper notes floating around. Super easy project moms and doesn't look too bad in my kitchen either. Have a great rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment