Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Spring happenings

And the running continued....
Teagan had her dance recital early in June.  Here is her group at one of their practices. 
I had the chance to head out with Tate's class to the Children's Museum for a morning.  We had a blast.  Its nice to be able to spend some one-on-one time with the kids.

Tate is officially a preschool graduate and off to Kindergarten next year.  Where did my baby go?
For some reason we never get family pictures taken, but we finally made sure to get one this night.
 The Schaefer/Van Zee clan welcomed our newest edition over Memorial Day weekend.  Ethan Wesley has now evened the boy/girl score at 3 a piece ;)
All these babies showing up has given some of the Schaefer family the itch, but it would take quite a bit of convincing to get this momma to agree.  As much as I complain about always having somewhere to go, it is nice to just pile everyone in and head out.  Not sure about getting back in the habit of having to do some better planning...I have gotten pretty comfortable ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment