Sunday, August 22, 2010

Picture Opps

We finally had the chance to get our family pictures taken this weekend. A friend of ours took them and she sent us a couple as a peak and here they are!












I can't wait to see the rest! So, this week Teagan had her first day of school. Unfortunatly I couldn't be there for the offical walk to the door, but Brad stepped up and took some great pictures!



















This picture is my favorite. It is Teagan and her friend Hunter walking the crosswalk with our good friend Alan. We trust him everyday to keep our kiddos safe and we love him for it!!
Brad played in a golf tournament today so I decided it would be casserole stock up day. I made 3 lasagnas and 3 hamburger casseroles. Nothing like mass producing, but after eating one for supper I still have 5 nights worth of supper. I have found that a little time one day can save hours of work later.
Have a great Monday everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. I love the family pics! Btw, if you made too many casseroles and need to get rid of a few, I'd take the lasagna! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the pictures turned out great....and you thought you needed to go to bed early friday night...glad you didn't!

    ReplyDelete