Monday, November 8, 2010

Sneak Peak

So I did it! I got Teagan's room painted this weekend. It was now or never so I put it on the calendar and pretty much confined my self to her room for the majority of the day Saturday. Here it is before:

















And after:
















It isn't a hot pink, which of course was Teagan's first pick, but not mine. This is called "pig pink" and if you can see all the walls it is definately pink. I am super happy with it and it is a great job done. I will give you a couple sneak peaks in a second, but before I do that I am going to share some pics of my own little "sneakers."
















While I was redecorating I saw a couple of flashes going past Teagan's window. This is what I saw. Just let me say that if these 2 are working together on something, it probably isn't good. So, I watched them for awhile. It turns out that they were running from one end of our house to the other playing "tag" with our dog. So, this is how it went. Teagan would run ahead and get Wrigley's attention while Tate stood here waiting
































and looking pretty dang cute, if I mights say so ! Once Teagan got Wrigley's attention she would ran back to Tate like this:
















And then they would both run to the other side of the house and start the whole process over again. Exciting, huh? You know what - I wish life was that simple sometimes!















On to the peaks. I am still waiting to finish the bedspread and curtains, so a whole room picture should come soon, but for now:

































A good project checked off the list. Next stop - toyroom!!

2 comments:

  1. can't wait to see the rest of the room! we did miss you on saturday though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks great... love those lanterns!

    ReplyDelete