Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thrifting with a Thrifter

I love when people you hang out with appreciate your love (borderline obsession) for a good deal. I had the chance to do some thrifting with my friend Amy last night and here are some of my finds. Thanks for the non-mom time Amy!!

Can you ever have too many winter decorations? Well, probably, but this can stay up past Christmas so for about $3 it was worth it.
Target has some great clearance on towels right now. Like 75% good. I got both of the for less than $3 total. Definately a good thing because right now I only have I set and they don't get washed near enough. Gross, I know, but hey thats how it is!

The basket will look great in Teagan's room (when it finally gets painted) and it is the perfect size for library books, which we tend to lose frequently! Super excited about it - thank you Goodwill! The Deal of the Day - this shower curtain. I saw the collection on the shelves, but I find it way over priced, so I settled with the fact that I would have to figure out something else. But at the end of the aisle (my favorite place in Target) was this repackaged shower curtain priced at:

yep - $3.61!! Nothing wrong with it except that is was repackaged. I measured Teagan's windows and it will work width wise. I think I will need to add some material at the bottom, but I think I can make curtains for 2 windows for less than $7!! Its like Christmas in my world right now!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment