Thursday, April 21, 2011

Here and There

I have been horrible about getting on here and I am not sure exactly what we have been doing, but I guess its something! Anyway - I have been trying to get some stuff checked off my huge checklist. Here is one of them:

















The top of our fridge drives me crazy! It is a catch-all for crap, so I covered it with my crap to solve the problem!

Dyeing Easter eggs:



































We made a trip to Des Moines last weekend for some family time while Aunt Jill was home. So good to see her!

















Saturday morning meant a trip to the Science Center and some rocket building with Grandpa! I can tell you who was more into it!!


















Thats it for now. If Brad finally gets a golf meet in maybe we'll have some news to report on that. And I am sure there will be Easter pictures to share. Have a great Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment