Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I'm back!

After a very long break I think I am refreshed and ready to re-enter the blogging world. There were numerous reasons for my hiatus
1) I didn't have a functioning computer at home for quite awhile
2) I got a bit addicted to my crackberry and FB - I know, stalkerish, but hey, it happens to the best of us
3) I was just plain lazy. I decided there would be no major to-do list this summer and I was just going to enjoy the time I have off.
So, here we are, the school year is almost upon us and what better way to jump back in than with a blog about my love of finding deals! The kids and I did a short power trip yesterday and Teagan and I spent the bettter part of today at the mall. Here is our haul:












































It consists of: 2 pairs of jeans, 1 capri, 1 denim skirt, 4 tank tops, 1 denim short, 2 mid-length shirts, 7 short sleeve shirts, 1 long sleeve dress shirt, 1 dress, 1 3-piece dress outfit, 1 pair of HELLO KITTY flip-flops, 1 pair of PUMA shoes, an 8-pack of underwear, and a 5-pack of socks. The grand total you ask? Well, lets just say it was about what I pay for one week of daycare. My best moments were Teagan searching out the clearance racks right when we walked in a store. Ah...thats my child :)
Here are some of the picks:



















(not her favorite, but I love it! So, if you see her wearing it could you play it up for me? Thanks peeps!)





























































































Don't think Tater got jipped in this deal. He got more than whats in the picture, but there is no way he would ever try on more than one outfit, let alone model them for me. If you have a girl Teagan's age and need to do some cheap back-to-school shopping check out Sears, Crazy 8, and Younkers. Sears and Younkers have additional %off clearance right now and the jeans in the pics were $6.99 at Crazy 8!

So, there it is - I am back and ready to rock! And don't let me fool you - I do have to-do lists and some projects up my sleeve. You guys know me better than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment