We got the kids matching pjs this year. They were super excited and of course these 2 had to ham it up for pictures.
Teagan and Kate got a lot of matching stuff, but neither of them minded a bit. Here they are with their new fleeces from Grandma and their dolls with new outfits from Aunt Lindsay (and Uncle Shane, too)
Teagan made out like a fashion bandit this year. She ended up with 3 new pairs of boots, 2 pairs of jeans, and I can't count how many shirts and sweaters. She loved them all and has been wearing variations of every single piece since then.
Tater and one of his new toys. The kid loves numbers, but doesn't show a ton of interest in letters or writing his name. We are hoping this "texting" phone with help him
![]() |
| And of course we were all so excited to see Aunt Jill!! We haven't seen her in person since June. We are glad to have her back in the "states" - until her next adventure!! |
All the kiddos. I was told Lindsay got a good shot, so I decided this one was good for my file. Christmas was spread out for us this year, which was awesome! We all got to enjoy the people we were with and not worry about our next stop. We are definitely enjoying a little down time right now, but in my next post I will share our newest edition to the Von Ahsen family. I plan on spending a little cuddling time with her :)










No comments:
Post a Comment