Once we got past her doing dance moves at half court, she got into actually playing the game.
Not sure if she is helping coach here, but it sure looks like it.
The rest of the time was spent catching up on laundry, getting ready to host Thanksgiving, and just enjoying the fall weather we were having. I did get Teagan's room finished and here it is:

I am very excited about how it turned out and I think Teagan really likes it too! My Grandma (aka my go-to) tied a brown sheet with yarn over her existing blanket. She used the rest of the sheet to lenthen the curtains, which are my favorite part!
I made this picture using a frame that I already had. I took left only the glass and added a wall sticker I found at Dollar Tree. I really like when you can see the wall paint behind it. It really helps tie everything together.
I found this at Hobby Lobby awhile ago, but it definately fits Teagan and what I hope she thinks of her room:
I am officially in Christmas mode. I got trees and decorations up today and am trying to finish up shopping. It might make for less posting than usual, but I promise to share any amazing deals and ideas that I find along the way.




Adorable room!! I bet Teagan loves it!
ReplyDeleteSuch a grown up change, but perfect for the years to come. Where has the time gone? Love it!
ReplyDeletelove the pattern on the curtains and throughout the room... it's really sweet... awesome job!
ReplyDelete