My Grandma is having her bi-annual (is that a word?) garage sale this weekend and after I put some of my stuff out I found a couple of exciting items.
Here are my deals of the day!

I have been looking for shades for my $3 lamps I got at Lowes awhile ago. I think these might be the winners. A little spray adhesive and some paper or fabric and I will have some extra lighting.

These were by far the best deal. I am excited to put them above my cupboards. I am sure my Grandma could have gotten a decent amount of money for them, but bless her heart, she gave them to me for helping her do some Christmas shopping last week. Yep - I said Christmas. I found gifts for all 8 grandkids and I even have a couple myself. Its never too early to find a good deal!

My mom had this fabric buried in a box. For some reason I don't remember having anything made of this material, so I think that means she never got to the project. Not sure exactly what I want to do with it, but never fear - I will do something! Who doesn't love old-school Strawberry Shortcake?

I was a little unprepared for the cool weather we have had lately and discovered Tate is in desperate need of pants. I found these Carters pants at Younkers. They are originally $14, but 50% off right now. Plus, I had a 20% off coupon for each, which made the total for each $5.70. A great deal for these pants, which I highly recommend to those of you who don't have any yet.
Now is a great time to start some early Christmas shopping. A lot of sales - 75% off at JCPenny and 85% at Younkers. Always looking for a deal!!
No comments:
Post a Comment