In getting ready for my garage sale I have uncovered some hidden treasures and things that I didn't know we had. I don't have pictures to share, just words for this blog. The best find of the week made me cry and realize what amazing friends I have! I found cards that had been sent to Brad and I when his mom got sick, not when she passed away, but when things were getting bad. I won't name specifics, but to those ladies and my dear friends now - THANK YOU!You are all such amazing people. Some of you weren't even officials residents of the 'burg yet or were barely out of college, but you took the time to let us know that you were thinking about us. It warms my heart to know that true friendships really can last a lifetime and you can find them in the most unexpected places.

So, to my amazing friends. I love all of you and everything that you add to my life!




No comments:
Post a Comment