Wednesday, December 9, 2009

"The First Gift of Christmas!"

Can anyone name the movie? Its a Christmas classic.
So, I got started on the presents today and realized I still have gifts to get. I knew I had some, but it turned into more than I wanted. Oh well, it happens every year. Why would this year be any different?

















I borrowed the brown paper and cardstock idea from fellow blogger and friend Nicky. Check her out here if you haven't yet http://mommagetsreal-nicky.blogspot.com/. She does some awesome stuff!



As you might be able to tell Teagan had a hand in the wrapping. I had some glitter glue pens from earlier crafts, so she was in charge of putting the names on the gifts. I am pretty happy with how they turned out. Keep in mind that only about 1/2 of my gifts are done and what is left is in serious danger of being thrown in gift bags. I always start out with a lot of enthusiasm, but fizzle out pretty quickly.




The next couple of pictures are coutesy of Teagan. I always say she is going to be a photographer someday. She loves telling people where to stand, sit, or even has them pose!






























I say she might have a future if she can get this turkey to do what she asks! It is not an easy task!
Another snow day tomorrow, but I might brave the elements and see if I can't get a day in. 3 in a row is WAY too many and too much together time! Have a great Thursday everyone. Be safe!!

1 comment:

  1. OMG Darcy thanks for the shout out!!! Your gifts look fantastic, and I love the the glitter pen, I'm totally going to try them!

    ReplyDelete