
I had to give props to Charlie and Pigpen since Charlie Brown Christmas was on tonight.
But, don't think that I did anything in the snow today! I am not what you call a snow bunny by any means. I am the mom who stays inside making cookies and hot chocolate and warms everyone up when the come inside.
The kids and I were supposed to get flu shots today. I got mine, but both kids were running a low grade temp so those got rescheduled for Friday. I hate when things don't get checked off my list. I might hate it even more when the get moved to another day! Arg!
Oh well, off to the Pizza Haus for lunch and then...
I made the kids pose for Christmas cards during a blizzard. Tate's face says it all, but I got a picture and the cards are ordered!
I would have loved to use this picture, but check out the ginourmous (my word of the week by the way) snowflakes.
The last thing on my list for today was making goodies for our neighbors. Teagan helped with the muffins. I am pretty sure only because she wanted a snack!
And I made peanut butter cookies with peanut butter cups in the middle. Yummy! Good thing I didn't make many extras - they wouldn't last long around here! By the way - I use paper sacks to cool my cookies. They work awesome! The soak up any greasy/buttery extras and you don't have to wash them. Bonus!! My Grandma has done this for years - genius! I really need to spend a couple days with her to try and soak up all her amazing wisdom!
With that stuff off the list and already knowing tomorrow is another snow day, here is my list for the day:


Yep, thats it! I haven't wrapped one thing and it might be interesting trying to get it done with helping hands, but I have the day so I might as well use it. For all of you who get to enjoy another snow day - have fun!! But, no more after that until February! I would like to be done with school by the 4th of July!





Love the pictures out in the snow!! SOOOO cute!!
ReplyDelete