
Which game you might ask? Well, thats a good question and one we won't know the answer to until tomorrow night. But at the Schaefer house we are hoping for this:

I have never been to Arizona and we have a couple friends who are planning to go with us if we are invited. Just to make you jealous, this is the house we have reserved if we get to go.

I know - just makes you want to pour a drink and sit in the sun doesn't it? My smooth talking husband talked the owner into "saving" it for us until we find out what is going to happen.
What exactly is going to happen has been the topic of pretty much every conversation around my house the past 2 weeks. There are so many what ifs that I have been cheering for teams I would have never gave a darn about before. For instance, it is 9:45 on a Saturday night and I am home by myself watching football and cheering for Texas. What has happened to me? A trip to sunny, warm, child-free Arizona. Thats whats happened!
I can't complain too much about watching the games. Especially when you get to enjoy this on a regular basis.


He is enough to turn any woman into a football fan! Need another pic? OK, here you go - hello Jesse, my football commentating love.
I guess we'll see what happens tomorrow!





No comments:
Post a Comment