Thursday, April 1, 2010

Mom-e-moments


OK, so this is something new I want to do occasionally on my blog. I want to share a moment from my day that only moms can relate to. They are those moments when you are glad no one is around to laugh at you and you think "this is my life. Wow, how did I get here?"

So, here is my Mom-e-moment for today:

Have you ever spot cleaned almost your entire kitchen floor to find that damn sticky spot that you step in every time you cross the floor, only to find that the sticky spot is on the bottom of your foot. Awesome!
Here is the reason for my sticky spot, wherever it was.




















PB&J for supper tonight. No judging, they were outside til late and then straight to the bath. Obviously we needed them!















Decorating Easter eggs. Actually I just made Tate pose for the pictures. Luckily he didn't want to participate! A good call when dye is involved.















SPOILER ALERT!! If you are the parent of one of my nephews or niece and don't want to know what they are getting for Easter then stop reading now. For the rest of you, here are my attempts at making some t-shirts for the kiddos.
















For the girls. I even hand stitched the little birdie legs.

The boys were going to have peeps shirts (see Tate's sample shirt below), but I couldn't figure out an easy way to do the writing without having to write myself. So, I opted for dinosaurs. not very Easterish or Springy, but definitely boy. The little boys only have 2 dinos on the front and one in the middle of the back. I really like how these turned out and really easy.
This is a version of how I wanted all the boys' shirts to look, but the time was too much of an issue. I still like it, but it is a one-and-only Tater Tot original.

No comments:

Post a Comment