
You know, that is a really great question! I am sitting here at 9:15pm and wondering just that. We started the weekend with a great surprise party for one of our dear friends, Jodie! Who by the way doesn't read blogs, so that is about all I have to say about Friday night! Good time had by all!
Saturday allowed for a catching up on some sleep with the kiddos and just hanging out. Again, we did stuff, but I really can't tell you what it was. We did get to grill once Brad got home from golf. Congrats on a 2nd place finish Raider Boys!! 13-1 so far!!
Saturday night I stayed up way to late trying to find some ideas for my basement. It is a good space, but one we don't use much. I really don't like my set up so I found a couple different ideas.
Here is the front runner so far - minus the zebra rug. Not quite my style, plus I think the kids would be tramatized!!

Sunday brought my last day of Sunday School for the year and a potluck with some of the teachers and families. Dusted and vaccuumed and then I had the chance to go out and play a round of golf by myself.
_fs.jpg)
_fs.jpg)
This is something I have done since I started 5 years ago. I like just being out there on my own - usually talking to myself to remind me about all the stuff I have forgotten since last summer. It was a beautiful night and this mom needed a little alone time.
So, here we are. Kids in bed. Flipping between Celebrity Apprentice and the ACM awards.
The last item on the list is The Amazing Race before bed. Go Cowboys!!






No comments:
Post a Comment