Saturday, May 22, 2010

Signs of Summer

I am totally with my friend Hayley over at www.lovelittlethings.blogspot.com. I have completely lost my blogging mojo. Its not that I haven't been doing stuff, we just haven't slowed down enough to talk about it. Last weekend was completely consumed by transplanting and planting flowers around the house. Here are some of the results:

























































This was the biggest project. We thinned out some lilies we had on the side of the house and transplanted them around the deck. I am pretty happy with how it turned out and the pricetag is even better - FREE!!















I went to my mom and dad's on Sunday and got some hostas to fill in the gaps. Hostas are always a good filler and their pricetag was great too!





















Even got my garden planted. Lots more peppers and peas this year. Hopefully they turn out!





























I did get a chance to work on this project. I think it is going on the wall behind the TV in the lvingroom. Thats for another day! Soon enough we will have plenty of pictures of t-ball and vacations and bible school. Summer is almost here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment