Sunday, May 2, 2010

Crazy Busy!


















I realized yesterday that I haven't posted at all this week. We have been here and there and Brad has been busy with golf, but the Raiders are still rolling so it is worth it!
Last weekend we got to spend some time with some good friends and Tate and Griff got the chance to hang out too. The boys were sharing thoughts on the downpour that was happening and most concerned with how wet the swingset was getting.















Deep in thought - these 2 could be dangerous together down the road! But so stinkin cute!
So, the week passed with dance practice, 2 golf meets, BUNCO and all of a sudden it was Friday again! We took the kids to Family Fun Night at Coral Ridge Mall. If you haven't heard, the last Friday of each month they have free admission to the Children's Museum, free carousel rides, and a free kids meal when you buy an adult meal.
















Our first stop was the museum and the kids loved the grocery store.















Then it was off to supper and a ride on the carousel. Of course we had to go to TARGET and check out a bunch of stuff that we really don't need, but really want! On the list was bikes for Brad and I. We would really like to start riding with Teagan and be able to take Tate along. Any thoughts, or bikes that anyone recommends?

Saturday brought an entire day of cleaning - the garage mainly, but I also did all the windows in the house. I know, way more productive than normal, but hey, we started and just ran with it. I have been wanting to get rid of the cheapo blinds in our bedroom and found these at LOWES about a month ago. I will tell you about my deal in a sec, but its a good thing I have them because as I was cleaning the windows one of the blinds came crashing down. So, next big project is putting them up.






















Anyway, all of these were some kind of special order and didn't work for some reason. When I found them they were 1/2 off the lowest price!! Seriously!













All four were less than $15 total! Now, how to hang them and get them to look as good as the deal I got on them!















Wanna know how old I am? Old enough to have a godchild in 8th grade who got confirmend this weekend! Wow! Granted, I was only a senior in high school when she was born, but really? Time flies!
A couple random pics of Tater.














Got ahold of Teagan's lip gloss. Lets just say even after wiping it off it still looked like he still had it on!








We have been working (just a little) on potty training this week. It is not going so well, but we did catch him in time to go #2 at the babysitters, so he got an ice cream cone when we got home. Not sure how much he even got in his mouth!

One last shout out to one of my loyal followers, Sonya on the arrival on Leighton Elizabeth! Can't wait to meet her!

No comments:

Post a Comment