Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Are you ready?

For Iowa Football!!








I am super pumped. Not only because of all the hype surrounding the team this year, but because it means tailgating in sweatshirts, being inside the stadium surrounded by thousands of people who you have something in common with or just hanging out with friends watching the game on a fall Saturday. I love it!! Maybe this has something to do with my obsession with fall? Hmm. Anyway - last Saturday was the first game and it was at home. For the past 3 years Brad and Teagan have gone to a game together. It is something that she will always remember, so I am happy to give up my "seat" that day.










Aww, look at these 2!!


















Taking her picture with cheerleaders has become a must for Teagan. They are always so great about posing and taking time out for the kids. Brad and I are thinking volleyball or basketball, but cheerleading might be moving up on the list!




Tate did get to go to a game with us last year, but this season isn't looking as promising. So Brad has been trying to take him out on the course to work on his swing and he loves it. He got a new club for his birthday and really likes driving the cart, so for now he is happy with golf. He does love his Raider football though and is enjoying the Friday night games. It doesn't hurt that he is infatuated with a couple of the players. He will even ask me to feel his muscles after he eats because he is "getting big like Austin and Kelly"! Who knows - maybe he will be!!

1 comment:

  1. Yes... I love this time of year... and since we're only 2 days away... Go Clones! :)
    Sorry... an ISUer here... I was going to follow your blog but... JK!

    ReplyDelete