Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Sights of the season

I am home with Tate today (he is a little under the weather), so during nap time I had some time to get my fall decorations out. There is just something about the colors that I love!










I have started decorating with artwork that Teagan brings home from school.










I found this wreath after the season last year for less than $5. Now I just need to get the door to shut with it up - that might take a little work!






More after season deals. I just found this hurricane lamp for $4.57 last week at JCPenny when they had 80% clearance.

We all know that I have a love for fall decorations. Teagan has her own new love...










side ponies! She can put them in herself and loves to accessorize too. We definitely have a fashionista on our hands!

1 comment:

  1. your home looks so warm and cozy! and love that side pony... she's adorable!

    ReplyDelete