What I need to know is - how do you Moms of girls keep their rooms organized. This room is killing me, seriously. I get physically ill looking at it. I can clean it and have things put away one day and it looks like this the next:
I usually don't let it get this bad, but it needs a complete overhall. And thats where you, my dear friends, come in. Anyone have great ideas? I want to redocorate Teagan's room over the winter, but I want to have a good organizational plan while I do it.
I do have ways I have organized it. These magazine holders are great for papers, but as you can see they don't get put in there. My other huge issue?
Collections!! I very much worry that there are some hoarding tendencies, but that could also be because I watch that show WAY too often.
I have places for these, but she also wants some of them to be on display. I just need a place for all of them to be kept and easily put away.
She also has a love for accessories and we have some places for them, but I need them to stay organized.
So, there it is. If anyone has some amazing flashes of organizational goodness I would love to hear all about them. Or if you have something that works really well at your house for all those little things that never get put away it would be music to my ears!

So, there it is. If anyone has some amazing flashes of organizational goodness I would love to hear all about them. Or if you have something that works really well at your house for all those little things that never get put away it would be music to my ears!
On the Tate side of things we are still dealing with 3-year-old drama! Good ol' fashion fit throwing and just pure naughtiness. In fact, in this picture he is telling me to "stop taking pictures of me!" Feelin the love and wouldn't have it any other way!





So, I think we should put Teagan and Maisie in a "Children Who Hoard" Help Group! Good luck with that... The only thing I have found that works for all the paperwork and pictures ... is a HUGE bullentin board...it keeps everything off the floors, desk, shelves etc... otherwise I have given up... I love bins...but after awhile it starts to look like a storage room... love to see what you come up with. ;-)
ReplyDeletei think those wooden cube bins work good and they have those canvas box-like do-dads that go in them that come in an assortment of fun colors and patterns! i have one that holds 6 of them bc the kids share it. and you can label each barbies, ponies, polly pockets, etc... the kids like them because they can take the canvas thing out and carry it to wherever they are playing and it's easy for them to throw everything back into and put away(tho this does not always happen like i would like it to!!!!!)! GOOD LUCK!!
ReplyDelete....and i would love to see a picture of tate and cole next to each other sometime.... i know they are family and all, but i don't think i have ever seen two cousins look so much alike!!! the last picture of him cracks me up!
ReplyDelete