
I am nowhere near a beach today - just my house, but after a fun-filled, busy Friday and Saturday I have declared today my "do nothing day". Brad's cousin and her husband were here to visit this weekend and left this morning. We had an amazing time and did a ton of stuff, but now I am ready to ease back into reality. Teagan has been gone for the weekend and I am awaiting her return and right now Tate is napping and Brad is playing golf in Cedar Rapids. It is just me and I am loving it. Doing a little blog surfing, but that is it - the rest of the stuff can wait.

Tate and I did get a little bonding time in (between his stunt moves on the couch) and we rocked and watched some tv. Its nice for him to have some time being the "only child". It amazing how different they are when the other isn't around - and it is just a little quieter!
That being sad we might have some crazy times ahead. Both the kids were asked to be attendants for Homecoming this weekend which is so fun and exciting. They are together which should make it easier to convince Tate to cooperate - hopefully! I have also started the hunt for deals on Christmas gifts - I know, but if I can get a good deal on something now, why wouldn't I?

Anyway, while at Walmart last week Tate showed an interest in this video game system from V-tech. To me its a young kid version of a DS, but I don't know much about it. Any of you out there have it or heard anything about it? Let me know if you have. Thanks!
And last, but not least - FALL TV!!! There are my old diehards that are starting over and my favorite:

The Amazing Race!! Starts tonight and I can't wait!! Have a great Sunday everyone!




We were just looking at the MobiGo and the Leapsters tonight at Target. Dang those things are expensive, and games, too! But Carson was SO into them and even asked "where's my game?" when we got home! Undecided here. Interested in what the differences are....
ReplyDelete