Friday, October 1, 2010

Homecoming 2010

The kids were asked to be attendants for Homecoming last night and did a great job. It was a beautiful night for a pep rally and we look forward to the game tonight.





This is pretty much what Tate's face looked like the entire time. He isn't quite into the social showings like his sister.




Here they are with Hannah and Aaron before the coronation. Thanks for the pics Sonya. For those of you who weren't there - I had to make myself sparse so that Tate would not be stuck to my leg the entire night. Once I left he did great.
He wouldn't leave his sister's side though. Saving this pic for the future when they say they don't need each other - I know that day will come!
Last picture of the night. As always, Teagan is up for it - Tate, not so much!!! Have a great weekend and GO RAIDERS and GO HAWKS!!!

1 comment: