Funny, huh? We'll talk in a couple years! Now onto the zoo.
My monkies!!
No pictures of the animals this time - plenty from our trip this summer.
The sign of a good day and mom got to just listen to the radio and drive.
Saturday night we celebrated my cousin Chris' wedding. It was a beautiful night and a good time to hang out with family.
Today after church we went to my favorite brunch spot - P.H.A.T. Daddy's in Marengo.
It didn't disappoint and was amazing. Ate WAY too much, but it was so good! We went to the park so the kids could play and run off some of their extra energy and us adults could walk off some of that food. They had a great time! And they got to spend some time with Aunt Beth!
These two are peas in a pod!!!
Do you think these 2 share a couple of the same genes?
Never a dull moment with these 3 around!
After dropping the boys off for a nap Teagan and I headed out to Rue 21 to pick up this pretty I have had my eye on. Love it, but I can wait for the weather needed to wear it.


I had a really great weekend and had the chance to take a step back to appreciate all the blessings that surround me. It makes me look forward to the next 33! Enjoy the moments!





Happy Birthday Darcy! It looks like you all had a great time!
ReplyDelete