Monday, October 4, 2010

Be Aware!

Most of you are aware that October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. And some of you may have watch a NFL game yesterday and saw the support that league is giving to help raise awareness. I love the slogan: "A Crucial Catch."




Just seeing the pink on these tough, huge men gets me everytime. I know that some of them wear the pink just because, but I love the guys who have it all over. It makes me wonder what their story is and they also gain a little respect with this woman too.


















The NFL is also selling the gear that the players and coaches were wearing and donating some of the profit to research. Who knew a Bears hat could look so great?!



Awareness isn't just going on in the NFL. It is spreading to other sports as well and I love that they are male dominated sports.

















So, be aware ladies and take care of yourselves. It is the most important thing thing you can do to take care of your family and those you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment