Well, it started with a broken down furnace on New Years Day. So, we got some family bonding in the living room, which was the warmest and of course had the TV and football! We woke up (warm) on Sunday and decided to make it family day. Teagan actually found out that the Iowa women were playing at home, so that was our destination.

The kids really had a good time and were really good. Tate had his eye on Herky the entire time, but wasn't quite ready to do the face-to-face.

Afterwards Teagan wanted to meet the players and get some autographs. If you have a little girl and have the chance to do it, I highly recommend it. These young women were awesome and talked with almost every kid that came through the line. They commented on Teagan's teeth (or lack thereof), her necklace, and just asked how she was and thanked her for coming. Even though they suffered a tough loss, they were amazing! Here she is with the tallest girl on the team - a goal we think Teagan might reach someday!
Christmas Recap:

Teagan got a new outfit from NYC - a gift from her cool Aunt Jill! Lets just say you'll be seeing this on her often!

This was the picture before I had to yank Tate out of the picture - if any of you have a younger brother you know exactly what this moment was like!

Tate got Tag Jr for Christmas and really likes it. He "reads" the books almost every night and I am hoping to find some more to get him ready for school. I don't think we are quite as on top of things as we were with Teagan.

And Ms. Teagan got her American Girl Doll. I am going to try to keep the obsession with accessories to a minimum - I know, good luck.
And the newest addition to the Schaefer/Van Zee clan:

Baby Lauren! She is a doll and got plenty of love over the holiday. We can't wait to watch her grow and join this crew!




No comments:
Post a Comment