I have posted about this bubble pizza before, but it is always a hit and easy to make. It comes from Meal Planning Mommies and is a great (a cheap) substitution for ordering out on a Friday night.
http://mealplanningmommies.blogspot.com/2009/01/tuesday-night-bubble-pizza.html

I make this Mediterranena chicken every once in awhile, but everyone likes it when I do. It is simple and has very few ingredients. I skip the lemon zest and it is just fine.
http://www.kraftrecipes.com/recipes/mediterranean-style:-chicken-112187.aspx I make extra of this so I have some to use later in the week for other meals. Like this recipe

I made this chicken chimichanga recipe for the first time this week and it turned out really well. Its not Carlos, but about as close as you can get and a lot less expensive. You bake it instead of frying it, so it is a bit healthier. I used the extra chicken from earlier in the week and it made it pretty simple to prepare. Brad's only request was that I pick up Carlos salsa (and maybe con-queso) to put on it. That I can do.
http://www.pillsbury.com/recipes/chicken-and-cheese-crescent-chimichangas/387b7ada-7567-4828-94fd-7a3732510b2e/
Anyway - those are some that we enjoy and aren't super time consuming. I also plan one night a week that involves the crockpot. Usually tumbling/volleyball night since we run a lot that night. I make my list for the week every Sunday and get supplies on my way home Monday night. If anyone is interested I can let you know what our menu looked like this month just to get some ideas. The biggest hurdle I struggled with was coming up with recipes, but over time I have stockpiled quite a few and would love to share some if interested. Have a great week!




No comments:
Post a Comment