if you come to my garage sale and leave with any less than this lady you will have to answer to me!

So, I won't really get violent, but I have to tell you am I ready to get this sucker over with. It hasn't been a horrible experience and if I didn't have so much crap it wouldn't have been so time consuming either!
Luckily the weather was nice all week so while I was organizing the kids could play outside and we could spend a little time together. They have been tuckered out when bedtime rolls around.
I like taking pictures of my kids sleeping - it reminds me that they can be still!!
Especially this guy! We haven't really hit the terrible twos (hear me knocking on wood?), but he is forever talking and saying some hilarious stuff.
I have mentioned to some of you that he woke me up yelling last week because I turned his lamp off - yep, yelling. "Momma - turn light on! My room! Light on!"
I have mentioned to some of you that he woke me up yelling last week because I turned his lamp off - yep, yelling. "Momma - turn light on! My room! Light on!"
So the other night I turned his lamp on low and said goodnight to my angel. This is what I found when I checked on him about 3 minutes later. See that grin and the light shining bright? Can't help but laugh and love him even more!
Breaking news on the shopping homefront: Kmart has 20% off their clearance items. If your kids like specific characters there is some decent stuff. My deal of the week -
Leapfrog Fridge DJ - clearance priced $13.60 - $5 coupon = $8.60!
Have a great rest of the week! Go Raiders and Hawks!!!




OMG. I hope you make a fortune!!! Set those girlie onsies aside for me---I'll drop by & make a purchase!
ReplyDeleteGood luck on your sale Darcy! I am so excited my sister bought a few things for me! I hope it goes well!
ReplyDelete