
Actually 2 naps, but I love this day so it was all worth it!
My sister and I headed for Iowa City around 4:30 this morning and it
turned out to be one of the more productive Black Fridays yet.
I actually bought gifts this year instead of just stuff that I wanted for myself.
Can't tell what I got - that would tip some of you off about gifts, but here is
This was after I got back to town at 9. I have been wanting net lighting for
I really did get to take 2 naps today. During my first one the kids did some work on the computer. Actually playing some games on Disney.com.
This was family nap time after lunch. For some reason Teagan thought she needed to set up camp in the hallway. She actually slept there, but Tate couldn't handle it so,
he tested out a big kid bed. He did really well and stayed in it even after he woke up. I guess it's about time to make the switch. It means my baby is growing up and a lot of nights spent putting a stubborn two year old back in his bed!!
Have a great weekend everyone!!!









I am also quite thankful for nap time. Can't believe Tate stayed in bed. What a big boy! (*smile*sniffle*tear).
ReplyDelete