Put out some of my "fall" stuff including this kitchen towel. I wish it could be fall all year!
Now for the tricks:
The kids "helped" rake leaves earlier this week and really enjoyed laying in them and running through the piles!
Tate thinks this is a funny trick to pull on me after I put him to bed. At least the diaper stays on!

That is a double blessing because he has been pooping in bed almost every night for the past 3 weeks! To make matters worse we run a humidifier in there for his stuffy nose. And we farm kids all know what happens when you mix hot, humid air with poop - disgusting!
Target has their "Halloween" candy on sale for 50% off. That means these beauties were only $1.49. Sa-weet!!
I found this fall garland hanging all by its lonesome with the clearance stuff (75% off decor - I know, awesome!). Of course it had no tag. I asked a employee what I should do. He said I should take it to the check out and make an offer - seriously? So, I did. My bargain for the day $4!! I really needed something to take the place of my Halloween decorations here. Love it!!
I also picked up a couple of these for $.50. You can never have too many fun cups for the kids!
The worse part about getting great deals after the season is you have to put them away until next year. But I look at it like opening a present!!
And yes - that is a power ranger outfit for Tate next year. I am hoping he at least knows who they are and will think its cool. For $4.99 - he WILL think it is cool!
Last, but not least.
Teagan has had to move up another size in jeans so that she isn't wearing "highwaters" to school everyday. That means she is in a size 7! I personally think that is ridiculus, but luckily Target has jeans that are slims and have an adjustable waist.
They are on sale for $7 right now. If you have the same problem with your girlie-girl I highly recommend trying them. And at that price I am less likely to have a stroke when she comes home with holes in them!
Sorry about the length of the blog - I just got so excited about my Target trip!!
And if you notice the layout is weird - sorry. I have no idea why it did this. I am far from being a tech-savy person! Have a great Friday everyone!




No comments:
Post a Comment