Monday, November 9, 2009




No, not your own pumpkins or apples. Tonight was pick your own supper. I don't know if you had these when you were a kid, but at our house it was usually Sunday night and it usually consisted of something like this-







This was the choice of my kids tonight. A wholesome, nutritious meal? Probably not, but really is it any worse than a microwave meal? I think not. So, while my kids were eating this and























Tate was doing this. I started a new project. That is why I love pick your own supper night!
By the way, Tate is totally in the stage where he talks to the shows when they ask a question. I love it!! He learned all about sloths tonight. Thanks Diego!

















I found this at Gordman's for $3 last week. I have been wanting a votive holder for the winter season, so...




I added some paint. I am thinking some silver tissue paper, Mod Podge, some silver lettering, and I will have a candle holder for my TV stand. We'll see.
In case you are looking for a little extra to add to a gift package or just something for yourself. These are less than $4 at Kohls right now. I didn't see every letter, but they still had a lot left. Super cute! Definitely my deal of the day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment