Whew!! What a weekend!
It all started with our family night out to Play House Disney. The kids had a blast!
I love that they had Mickey, Minnie and the crew. Its nice that my kids get to enjoy some of the charcters I did when I was little.
This is pretty much how Tate watched the entire show. He was in a trance!
All the characters spent time together on the stage.
And the main reason we went!
Gotta love Handy Manny!! After getting to bed late we all got up to head our seperate ways Saturday. Brad went to the game with our friend Ryan (Go Hawks!!) and Tate and I took Teagan to her last basketball "camp".

Check out that form!
Then it was off to breakfast with Santa. It was a fundraiser for the new daycare center in town. Notice anyone missing from this picture?
Tate chose to make his Christmas list by himself at home. Not a fan of Santa right now. And yes, that is his sister's pink headband. He tends to walk around the house with them on. He will even put it on my and ask,"You feel pretty Mommy?" How can you say no to that?
And now for the entertainment I was most looking forward to. Brad had the game. The kids had Mickey Mouse and Santa. And I had this...(do you hear a choir of angels singing? I do!)
All I can say is AMAZING! Pretty much all I could have asked for. Plus I got to watch it with 4 of my favorite girls, who are also obsessed! What more could a girl want? Oh yeah, this -






No comments:
Post a Comment