
Sorry - couldn't resist the picture. The reason behind it follows: We are pretty excited here at the Schaefers. Brad and I have decided to join some of our friends on a trip to Mexico early next month. I am so excited that I try not to think about it much because it seems so far away.
The beach

The drinks
Ahhhh...
The part that I have to think about is the fact that I need a swimsuit - maybe a couple. I have some from past summers, but would really like one that just fits better. That being said, I had to take the kids with me on a quick try-on session this afternoon. I stopped at a local store at the mall, picked out a couple to try on, and all 3 of us loaded up the handicap dressingroom. You moms can totally picture this in your head. You new or expecting moms - just wait!
So, there we are - the kids are dancing and jumping on the bench and I am trying on suits. I don't really mind having Teagan there because she has a pretty decent fashion sense. I try on a couple and proceed to put on the last one. It is my favorite out of all of them and Teagan says it is hers too, except for one thing. "Whats that?" I ask. Her reply? "I can see your chest crack, Mom." Simple enough - that one went back on the hanger! Back to square one!





hilarious!!!! I tell my female high school students "the only thing I hate more than seeing your back crack is seeing your front crack -- so COVER it!!"
ReplyDelete:-)
Love it! Well.... at least she's honest! :)
ReplyDeleteCrack me up!!!! ha!!
ReplyDeleteThat is freakin hilarious! Chest crack is always important... they figure that out at a young age...poor things! :-)
ReplyDelete