Sunday, February 21, 2010

Weekend recap

As I type this it is snowing (again), but at least it got warm on Saturday. Some of the snow melted and Brad had a chance to do a little outside work. He also cleaned up the gutters and got down some ginormous icicles.

































Around Christmas I bought some shaping foam aat Bath and Body Works and the kids love it!! I was spraying it all over them and it made them both belly laugh! I love it! By the way - it is gingerbread "flavored" that is why the water is tinted brown. It has nothing to do with the cleanliness of our tub :)















On Friday we had a chance to spend some great time with my sister, brother, sister-in-law and nephews. We had a little Pizza Haus and played a new game that we bought my sister for her birthday. Here they are in action. It got a little tight in the basement, but when we can finally go outside it will be a blast!



Some pictures of the kiddos (Beth included).








































































Enjoy the moments you get to spend with those you love! These times pass by quickly! Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. darc--what is that game? tate looks so old (and skinny) in that last picture! our boys are growing up!

    ReplyDelete