Monday, February 8, 2010

Sick day - again









No, not me (or the dog!) today it was Mr. Tater. Pinkeye has struck, which shouldn't be a surprise since he has had a gross cold for the past week or so. It feels like we can't go more than 2 weeks without having to take a sickday for someone. Oh well, tis the season, right?


Although he is "sick" he is totally still himself and was good enough to play by himself for awhile so I could work on our bedroom a little. I wish I would learn that if I stayed caught up on daily stuff that these days could be way more productive!



Early out today meant Teagan was home in time for naps. Of course, she had no desire when I mentioned it, but after doing a "craft" she was out. Can you find her in the picture? Gotta love naptime, but do you think I was productive? Give you one guess. Hey - there is always tomorrow!
I leave you with a video showing just how sick Tate is - wow this pinkeye is just wiping him out!
Sorry its sideways.

1 comment:

  1. Get better Tate!!! Looks like Pink Eye really has you down in the dumps!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete