Sunday, March 14, 2010

"Toes in the Water..."

you might not know the rest of the song, but can imagine where my rear was for most of this trip!















Here is a view making the turn into the Cancun airport. All those shades of blue were amazing!

Our beach was in pretty good shape. They are still trying to repair it from hurricanes a couple years ago. The water was pretty rough most of the time, but everyone had a chance to "enjoy"
the waves if they wanted. I for one am not a ocean water fan. I like my no wave pool water!

















This was the view from our room. We decided to upgrade and were so glad we did. I was awesome waking up to this every morning!

















Here are 5 of our 6 soaking up some rays. Can you tell who is who?





Dinner at our resort. I loved the food and the food loved me!! This girl got a little carried away and is going through withdrawals this week!


We took a day trip to a park called Xplor where you could drive these amphibian vehicles, zip line, paddle boat and swim in caves. It was a great experience and I can say I have checked at least one thing off my bucket list.

These are just a couple of the 11 towers that we zip lined from. We didn't take our cameras along, but did purchase a couple pics of Brad and I "zipping" along together. It was a great experience and highly recommend trying it.

A night out at Senor Frogs. The staff feed right into our group and we all had a good time, maybe a little too good. Sorry, no incriminating pictures here! I have family members reading this!!















The group. We had an absolute blast together. It is great to be able to share down time and nights out with a great group of people!
We had to leave pretty early on our last day, but not before seeing a beautiful sunrise. It was a much needed break, but also great to get home to our "babies". If you haven't had the chance to do this you need to. Don't wait until you can because that time might not come. It was definitely good for this mom's soul! Adios muchachas!!

2 comments:

  1. wow, that looks like a good time! so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics!!! Looks like a great time! I totally want to go zip-lining! :)

    ReplyDelete