Monday, April 12, 2010

Time with the kiddos

The kids and I had the chance to spend some quality time together this weekend. We started with supper with My sister-in-law and her boys on Friday. Saturday we piled in the car and headed to Iowa City with no agenda at all.


The kids wanted to play at the mall and had a great time. I usually don't like to play there - mainly because of other people's kids being out of control and today was no different. But, I was able to put my teacher hat away and just enjoy my kids.
We headed to Buffalo Wild Wings for lunch and the kids were rockstars! If you haven't eaten there with kids I recommend it - it is loud enough so that you own kids can't be heard over other stuff! Teagan wanted to go to PetCo and see some fish and other stuff. We spent a little time there before heading home.

But not before stopping in Tiffin for some ice cream. For those of you who miss the Raider, Jon's Ice Cream in Tiffin is awesome and can totally feed your fix! Sunday included church, some work outside and time with Grandma VA. All in all a good weekend with my babies!!
And a quick plug for a magazine that I really enjoy: all*you
It is cheap and has some really great tips, recipes, and best of all - coupons. Last month I found about $20 worth that I can really use. If you have a chance to pick one up at the store I recommend giving it a read.

1 comment: