Like "shave and a haircut, two bits". My goal was to get that tune in your head. If it is ... your welcome!
Here they are after. I light orangish and the back wall is a caramel color. I really like it!
This is before rearranging, but you get the idea. The tile on the wall is what we want to use as the backsplash above the counter. Plus some kind of curtain and maybe blinds for the window. We'll see!
Here is the haircut part. Brad has cut Tate's hair ever since it was long enough to cut. We have never taken him anywhere - he does great with Brad. I love that he stands in the sink!




HaHa! I'm thinking of LIS band practice with Brandon playing the drums and hearing "one, two, shave & a hair cut!" over and over. LOVE the paint colors.
ReplyDeleteThe song is in my head, I was singing it the whole time I was reading the blog. Thank you for that. Bryson and Teagan look like double trouble, but it was a cute picture and the minute I said say cheese, they both stopped, posed and smiled. Hams!
ReplyDelete