This is the culprit. And this guy -
What's the damage you ask? It is hard to see in the pictures, but trust me you can see it plain and clear.
You guessed it. Tate was in one of his throwing moods and Teagan was unlucky enough to get caught in the crossfire.

I don't think it was mean spirited, but he definitely got major time-out time for this one. At least we can cover it with her hair. The first of MANY battle scars I'm sure!

By the morning they were back to normal and Teagan had
forgotten that she should be mad at him!
Onto my next mommy adventure for the day-
You might be wondering why I took a picture of a random sippy cup. Let me tell you, this is no average sippy cup. This cup was handed to me by Teagan just minutes ago. Not unusual, but when I asked her where I got it she told me she found it here (Tate is verifying this is where it was!)
You new moms (or future moms) might think,"so what?" Well let me tell you. I have no idea what is in this cup or how long it has been in this cupboard. Now comes the question - do I throw it away (along with the $4 it cost) or risk the gag reflex and wash it? Oh, the monumental decisions moms face everyday!!
So I decided to chance it and discovered that it was chocolate milk - from Sunday!! Disgusting!! Rating on the gag-o-meter: About a 7
Hope the rest of my day is less smelly!!
HILARIOUS!!!!!!!! Been there, done that! MANY times!! :)
ReplyDeletedefinetly a major gag! this has happened to me several times too. the things us moms go thru!
ReplyDeleteoh..milk is the ABSOLUTE worst!! i always prepare myself by tucking my nose under my shirt!! and it's alway ME who gets to clean them!!
ReplyDelete