Friday, July 17, 2009

Yes, I am a nerd!

I will readily admit it - I am a history geek! Today we lost one of the best journalists the world has known.

Walter Cronkite passed away at age 92 and I still get chills when I watch his broadcasts of JFK's assassination and the moonwalk. He was so into each moment and people related to him. Here is a link to a video about him if you are interested.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/31447291#31447291

In other Schaefer news:

*Teagan is headed to the world famous Adventureland tomorrow. If it isn't too cool (why am I saying that in July?) it should be a great day. It is her birthday present from Uncle Shane and Aunt Lindsay. I love the kind of presents they enjoy but don't take up any room at our house!

*I am currently in birthday party planning mode. 3 weeks until the big bash - yes, we do both parties together. Teagan wanted butterflies (has tried to change her mind since then, but I am making her stick with it). Tate is doing John Deere because he seems to love everything farm right now. He comes by it naturally! I bought a ton of stuff for $1 last year when Paper Factory was clearancing it out - yea!!!

Maybe with only one kid tomorrow I will get some projects done around the house. Wishful thinking since I am keeping the kid who makes the biggest mess!!

No comments:

Post a Comment