Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Pool Anyone?


The kids and I spent the afternoon at the pool yesterday. Aunt Beth was nice enough to come with and hang out with Teagan while Tate and I hang out in the shallow end.
Brad & I got in on the action. Brad is a little more daring than I am. Great picture Beth!

So I had to put my picture in - I was trying not to go under - hence the face.

Brad v. the Slide - who won? Who do you think?

Griff and Amy joined us and the boys "swam" for awhile. They enjoyed some cheetos during a break.
Tate loved the fountains.
So did Griff.



Teagan can touch almost the entire way across, but decided to "float" with the little kids.
Tate was cracking me up with the fountain. He was trying to fight it. Such a boy!


I am in the process of cleaning the house to get ready for this gem - 42" of greatness! It may not sound huge, but is going to dwarf the 29" that we have now.

You might wonder why I have to clean to get a new tv, well let me tell you. Here it goes:

*the new tv is going upstairs where the old one is

*the old tv and armoire are going downstairs in the toy room

*there is no room in the toy room for the armoire, so...

*I have to find a place for the loveseat that is in there (not to mention the real home for the kitchenette)

*there is no other place in the basement because there are clothes and everything else all over, so... that is why I pretty much have to clean my whole house just to get a new tv. My life is never simple!! I wouldn't know what to do if it was!

No comments:

Post a Comment