Tuesday, July 28, 2009

You should see the other guy!

The kids got their pictures taken today and everything went great. Until they were over that is. While waiting to view our pictures Tate somehow hit his head on the couch in the waiting room. It swelled up and turned blue in about 5 seconds and is bigger than any goose-egg I have ever seen!
It was hard to get a good picture, but I think you get the idea. You might notice the scrape on his nose and above his lip. That happened later in the day - yep, not a good day for Tate!!
Here are Teagan's battle scars. She learned to ride her bike about a week ago and has done her fair share of falling. Her steering is getting better, but braking is a whole other story!!

I guess this is what I look like when I blog. Teagan got ahold of the camera again!
The boys! This is Tate's "cheese" face.

1 comment:

  1. At least the bumps & bruises were AFTER pictures! I always keep my fingers crossed the week I have pictures scheduled that there will be no bug bites, bruises, stitches, etc on the kids faces!!! :)

    ReplyDelete