Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Summer treats!

Brad got our first batch of sweet corn this weekend and he put it on the grill last night. It was really good and the kids loved it!
This is what was left after Tate devoured his first piece.
The kids helped "clean" the corn before we got started. I think I was the one who really did the cleaning - afterwards!
Tate was hilarious! He left nothing on the ear!
After each bite he would say "yum" and then take another huge bite!

Teagan has always loved sweet corn. Good thing she still has her front two teeth for summer!

Trying to fit into Daddy's shoes. Someday buddy!

This is nothing new. Teagan usually has a new pair of shoes on before I do!

Going crazy with the "shakers".

More self portraits taken by Teagan! I seriously think she might be a photographer someday!Enough of the pictures Teagan!!

Have a good week everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment