Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Leave it to a woman!

While shopping at Target yesterday I found this wonderful device (on clearance, of course - $6.98) It opens all that stupid plastic wrap and ties that hold down presents. And it was designed by women, unlike the men who probably decided that all those gifts should be impossible to open!
It has a retractable screwdriver to open battery compartments, a retractable blade for cutting open plastic, and the cutters cut through that ridiculous plastic and ties. Absolute genius!!
My find of the week - I saw these lamps at Lowes while getting last minute house stuff for the birthday party. I have been looking for some and really like these. The deal you might ask? $3 a piece! I know - awesome. There were actually some other styles that were $1 and $2. Didn't like them as much though. Now I need to find some shades and a home for them. I love a deal!

1 comment:

  1. I am buying one of these for everyone I know - perfect Christmas gift. WOW!

    ReplyDelete