Hey blog followers!! I started a couple blogs last week and finished them yesterday and today. For some reason they aren't showing up as new blogs. Just wanted to let you know to look for them if you are interested. Love you guys!! Have a great day!
Monday, August 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Hey Darc! Awesome - looking forward to seeing the new blogs. What are the links?
ReplyDeleteThey should be under my August posts. I think the labels are Teacher Gift and Butterfly Cupcakes. I think because I uploaded the pictures earlier and then added the posts later it saved the date I first did something. Should have first day of school ones tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteI'm a dork! I thought you meant new BLOGS - like completely new web addresses! ha! Silly me! By the way - so cute that Tate looks at picture albums! Bryce does the same thing... I'm sure Jenna is not far from it!
ReplyDeleteMy bad - I should have said new posts. Just goes to show how up-to-date I am on the terminology!!
ReplyDelete