I have had this project on my list for awhile now and finally got it finished last week. It is for Teagan's Kindergarten teacher. It just so happens that her last name starts with a W, which works well for Williamsburg too.
Glass Block - $7.99 A little more than I wanted to spend, but it already has a hole drilled for the filler and it is made for crafting
Vinyl letters - $15 (originally $30, but 1/2 off on sale) Yes I only used one letter, but I have lots of plans for the others
Crinkly paper - $2 I could have used 1/2 as much which I saw for $1 at Star Drug.
So I figure the whole project was about $9. If you can get the block cheaper it would be even better.
So I figure the whole project was about $9. If you can get the block cheaper it would be even better.
Rubbed on the "w" - almost did it upside down, but caught myself.
Stuffed the paper in and was done. Seriously took about 3 minutes and I like that she can change the inside to whatever material she wants.
Here is what Teagan was doing while I was making the gift. She got a Hannah Montana design studio for Christmas. Honestly, I think she has some potential.
Here is Tate's new addiction. Look familiar? Anyone who has had Teagan look at their albums knows what I am talking about!
Well, its officially back to work for me starting tomorrow. I can't believe how fast time goes, but I got a lot of projects done and got to spend some quality time with the kids. Having my job (which I really do enjoy) makes me appreciate the time I do have at home with my family. Enjoy your week!!





Love the teacher gift. I may steal that idea!
ReplyDelete