Thursday, August 6, 2009

Yesterday was a busy day with the kids at home, but I did manage to get a couple things done. I posted earlier this summer about this plant stand I got cheap at Hobby Lobby, but the pots needed help. Well, I got spray paint happy and here is what I did. A little chalkboard paint and chalk and I have a little welcome area by our garagedoor. I am hoping to change it for the seasons - we'll see.
What were the kids doing during this project? Well...Tate put all the chalk on the seat of his trike and drove around the driveway. This is the result.
Teagan was off on her bike again. All the injuries just can't keep her off of it!

This is Tate's "jumping" spot. You have to have Jodie D. tell her firsthand account of his skills! Found them here earlier in the day. If its not one at a time then it is both of them! It could be worse!
While the kids were napping I checked out the garden. Look what I did!! My only problem is that there are some peppers growing and I am not sure what kind they are. I don't think I bought anything hot, but not sure. I guess I'll find out!

We are off to celebrate Teagan's birthday tonight. She always picks Red Lobster and then off to get school supplies. Big birthday party this weekend - will post on Monday. Have a great weekend everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment