I made these cupcakes for Teagan's birthday last week. Bless her heart - she said she would like cupcakes instead of a cake. One less for me to make. Plus, I was really excited to do these and I really like the way they turned out. Super simple too!
Then dip the preztels in about 1/2 and lay them on wax paper to dry. I didn't take any extra pictures decorating, but it is up to you what you want to do. I used pink frosting and some extra pink sprinkles. I lined up different types of Skittles. Then I stuck in the un-dipped part of the pretzels for the wings. Then I used some "writing" frosting to make the antenna.
I am really happy with the way they turned out. And they were super good too!!
Ok, so this next part is SO unrelated to happy, cute butterfly cupcakes, but I have found a couple new shows that I can't get enough of. Ironically the are called "Obsessed" and "Hoarding" and are on A&E.
I have only seen episodes about OCD and hoarding, but it is amazing that people live this way. I highly recommend checking it out. I think "Hoarding" is on after "Intervention" on Monday nights. Great TV people!!
I have only seen episodes about OCD and hoarding, but it is amazing that people live this way. I highly recommend checking it out. I think "Hoarding" is on after "Intervention" on Monday nights. Great TV people!!




No comments:
Post a Comment