So I can't go any further with talking about my kids without mentioning one of the most important people in their lives - Aunt Beth. This is her with my nephew Jackson and Teagan. The picture pretty much sums up the relationship she has with her neice and nephews. They count down the days until she comes home from school and Teagan has occasional meltdowns about how much she misses Beth. They have been known to have late night slumber parties and mean matches of Sumo wrestling!!Both Derek and I have watched her grow up into a beautiful young woman who has created some great relationships with not only her family, but those people around her. I know how much my kids mean to her and what she means to them. So, Beth - this will probably embarass you, but I had to say it. Our kids (and us) are blessed to have you!!




No comments:
Post a Comment