Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Congratulations Mr. President

The kids and I were on our own for supper tonight, so I made some chicken with noodles. You can see by the pictures how much the kids enjoyed it!!

Teagan is pretty much pretending to like supper so that she can have dessert. Hey - whatever works!!
President Obama
Barack Obama was sworn in as our 44th president today. I had a chance to watch most of the activities on TV and found myself very hopeful and looking forward to where he will lead us. His speech was very good and I know I will print it off and read it often. Here is a link to it if you are interested: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28751183/?GT1=43001

I really enjoy watching the Obama's as a family. I think they are true and not just for show. Michelle Obama seems to be a very strong, independent woman. Her style is simple, but elegant. I feel like I would see her shopping at the Gap right next to me!
I like this picture of the family. I can't even imagine the pressure that is on all of them as a family and as the first family.

I also love the fact that the girls are obsessed with the Jonas Brothers and like the same stuff Teagan does. It really puts their family into perspective for me. I wish their family nothing but the best and am anxious to see what the future holds for all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment